Rule 26 Information
The following information is disclosed in accordance with Rule 26 of the AIM and IEX Rules. Please use the links provided to access the relevant information.
- Description of BusinessOrmonde Homepage
- Names of directors and biographical detailsDirectors & Senior Management
- Board & board committee responsibilitiesCorporate Governance
- Country of incorporation and main country of operationOrmonde Mining plc is incorporated in the Republic of Ireland. Its main country of operation is Spain. The rights of shareholders may be different from the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company.
- Current constitutional documentsArticles of Association
- Details of any other exchanges or trading platformsThe shares are dealt on both the AIM and ESM markets
- Number of securities in issueThe number of securities in issue, and the percentage of securities not in public hands are shown under the heading Basic Share Information in the Investor Centre. Ormonde Mining plc does not hold any shares as treasury shares. The identity and percentage holdings of significant shareholders are shown under the heading Significant Shareholders in the Investor Centre.
- Details of any restrictions on the transfer of securitiesThere are no restrictions on the transfer of securities.
- Most recent Annual and Interim ReportsFinancial Reports
- Notifications made by the Company in the past 12 monthsRegulatory News